Motor Vehicle Registration
You can renew your vehicle registration at the Victoria County Tax Office at the following location;
205 N. Bridge St.,
Victoria, TX. 77901
Method of payment; Cash, Check, Money Order, Cahier's Check, Travelers Check, and Credit Card.
NOTE: A convenience fee will be charged when paying with a credit card. A $30.00 service charge will be added to any check returned by your bank for any reason.
Renew Registration Online
You can renew your vehicle registration online at www.Texas.gov
You will need the following:
- License plane number
- Last 4 digits of Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- State Law requires an annual inspection before renewal
- Credit Card information
A non-refundable processing and handling fee is assessed per vehicle registration renewal. The fee covers the cost to process registration renewal and mail the registration sticker. Online registrants will receive a $1.00 discount from the processing and handling fee.
Vehicle Title and Registration Forms
- Vehicle owner must be a resident of Victoria County.
- Vehicle owner has an active email account
- Vehicle registration may be renewed 90 days before the expiration date, including 5 day grace period.
- Vehicle required to have an annua state inspection must do so before renewal of registration.
- Vehicle has current liability insurance as required by law in the state of Texas.
- The insurance covers a period of at least 30 consecutive days and is verifiable by telephone with a local or toll free number.
- Vehicle renewal notice does not contain "Vehicle Record Remark" indicating non-compliance with state law (e.g. emissions, scofflaw, child support, etc.)
- Vehicle gross weight must be under 54,999 pounds or less.
Information and printable forms can be found on the Texas Department of Transportation website. On the left side of the main page, use the drop-down-list and choose FAQ's and FORMS to get the forms page. TXDOT Expressway Website