How can I...
Juvenile FAQs

When and where does my child go to court?
Juvenile Records are closed records (not available to the Public). The County Clerk's Office can not give out any information or verify that a case has been filed. You may contact the Victoria Regional Juvenile Justice Center for further information.

Why can't County Clerk's Office provide parents information about their child's case?
Juvenile Records are closed records.  Please consult with your child's attorney.

How can I get copies from my child's juvenile case?
Copies are only made upon written order of the Judge.